"I Can Do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

"I Can Do all things through Christ who strengthens me"  - Philippians 4:13

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Im Back

Hey guy's im back to the real world hahaha. I have been without the web and my cell phone for almost two weeks, so i am sorry i haven't put anything new on in a long time. This is what i have been up to. I Departed from Anchorage around 6:05am on sun, Jun 07 and i got into Kotzebue at 7:37am, Jun 07 then we got some food in town and then we had to get on another flight to Noorvik. The VBS team was there for a week and we had four kids come to the Lord and that is really big. There was only 4 workers to 40 kids so there was about 10 to 1 kids to workers hahaha that was hard but God gave us the words to say to lead four kids to the Lord and plant many more seeds. That he will work in there lives and water that seed and it will group and bear good Fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment