"I Can Do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

"I Can Do all things through Christ who strengthens me"  - Philippians 4:13

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A week in Kodiak, Alaska






Matthew 5:13-16
"You are salt of the earth. But if the salt should lose its taste, how can it be made salty? It's no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled on by man. 14) You are the light of the world. A city situated on a hill cannot be hidden. 15) No one lights a lamp and puts it under a basket, but rather on a lamp stand, and it gives light for all who are in the house. 16)in the same way let your light shine before men, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your father in heaven.

This really means a lot to me because i way that way before and now i can see that i need to show my light all the time not just when needed. So don't hid your light show all men that your love for the Father is great and can never be put out.

No comments:

Post a Comment